Bruno Curb Sider Scooter Lift
The Bruno Curbsider is the most popular scooter lift in the world with over 80,000 sold. Bruno inventing the curbsider paved the way for future scooter lifts diverse desings and capabilities. The Curb-Sider lifts and stows your scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle with the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant and let your Curb-Sider do the heavy lifting for you!
What is the Bruno Curbsider Scooter Lift?
What is it? This easy to use product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your Curb-Sider do the heavy lifting for you!
Bruno Curb Sider Features
- Fully powered lifting and rotation - Makes stowing your scooter or powerchair virtually effortless.
- Offset Post Design - Allows Personal Mobility Device to be safely unloaded on the side of the vehicle.
- Fold-Down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins).
- Custom docking device for your mobility device is included (at no charge).
- Hundreds of vehicle-specific Custom Bases are available for a precise installation (at no charge).
- Optional Exterior Package available.
- Bruno’s Optional Back-Off™ backrest removal deviceallows someone to lift off the backrest part of the mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into shorter vehicle openings without having to remove the entire seat! Available for many different scooters and powerchairs.
- Powered by the vehicle's battery.
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Works with minivans, SUVs, crossovers, pickup trucks and full-size vans (check with your local Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your vehicle)
Bruno Curb Sider User Requirments
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle.
- Stand for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach the docking device, including bending over.
- Operate buttons on hand-held pendant while gently guiding the mobility device into the vehicle.
Bruno Curb Sider Specs
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.