Automotive Service & Repair
Expert repair, service & maintenance
Main Mobility is proud to offer a variety of maintenance and repair services for your car, truck, van, SUV, or wheelchair accessible vehicle. Our knowledgeable service professionals can help you make sure that your vehicle is in proper working order. Make us your one-stop-shop for repairs and maintenance on all of your vehicles.
General Automotive Maintenance Services
- New York State Safety & Emissions Inspections: New York State Law requires all registered automobiles to be inspected to make sure that they meet certain safety and emissions standards.
- Lube, Oil & Filter Change: Your vehicle’s engine oil is its lifeblood. It lubricates, cleans and cools internal engine components. Normal driving can lead to oil contamination and breakdown, so it’s important that it be changed regularly to protect your engine and extend its life.
- Tire Rotation: Have you ever noticed how your vehicle’s tires wear unevenly? A simple tire rotation every 6,000 to 8,000 miles can help to extend tire life and even out tread wear.
- Air, Cabin & Fuel Filter Replacement: Just as we all want to breathe clean air and eat clean food, your car does too! Changing your air, cabin and fuel filters regularly will not only keep your vehicle running smoothly, but it can also improve your fuel economy and save you money!
- Coolant Flush & Fill: Over time, many of the chemicals designed to protect your vehicle wear out or break down. Coolant or Antifreeze, as it’s commonly called, is no exception. Old coolant loses its anti-corrosion and lubricating properties, and can allow the build up of deposits in the cooling system or cause your engine to overheat. We offer a cooling system service that flushes out the old solution and replaces it with fresh liquid that can extend your radiator’s life and prevent costly cooling system repairs.
- Brake Fluid Flush & Fill: Just as your oil and coolant need periodic replacement, so too does your brake fluid. Old or low brake fluid can trap air or moisture in the braking system, which can lead to the need for costly repairs, or, far worse, the failure of your brakes! Keep your braking system working properly by having Main Mobility change your brake fluid when necessary.
- Transmission Fluid & Filter Change: Just like your vehicle’s engine, your vehicle’s transmission relies on a special fluid to keep moving parts lubricated, clean and cool. Over time, transmission fluid can lose its ability to perform these goals. Our knowledgeable technicians can replace your transmissions fluid and filter to extend your transmission’s life and restore these protective properties, helping you to avoid costly repair bills down the road.
General Repair Services
- Computerized Diagnostic Service: Modern vehicles are equipped with sophisticated computer systems that monitor performance, emissions and safety systems. When these systems require attention, a “Check Engine” or “Service Vehicle” lift will illuminate on the dashboard. Our skilled technicians can troubleshoot the cause of this warning indicator and recommend a solution to fix the issue.
- Battery Replacement: Did you know that battery failure is the #1 cause of vehicle breakdowns and that the average life of an automotive battery is 50 months? Harsh conditions under the hood of your vehicle as well as temperature extremes can damage a battery’s internal components and shorten its lifespan. Let us install a new battery before yours goes dead. You’ll have the peace of mind that your vehicle will start reliably!
- Wiper Blade Replacement: Seeing the road clearly is one of the most important steps in safe driving. Worn or damaged wiper blades can reduce visibility. Furthermore, weather, road grime and dust cause to deterioration. New blades can help you see clearly and we can take the hassle out of replacing them.
- Light Bulb Replacement: Improper lighting can lead to hazardous driving conditions. Not only do your vehicles lights help you see, but they also communicate with other drivers on the road. Our technicians can check your vehicle for burned out light bulbs and replace them as needed.
- Belt & Hose Replacement: Keeping your vehicle’s belts & hoses in proper condition is critical to safe driving. Old, worn components have a tendency to fail unexpectedly, and sometimes result in severe damage to engine components. Main Mobility can replace your belts and hoses according to vehicle manufacturers’ suggested service intervals to help you keep your vehicle on the road and avoid expensive repairs.
- Brakes: Your brakes are perhaps the most important safety feature on your car, and keeping them in good working condition will help keep you and your passengers safe. Over time, the materials in brake components wear down from heat and friction. As they wear out, their stopping power also decreases. We can help you keep your vehicle safe by replacing your brake pads, shoes, rotors and drums as it becomes necessary.
- Starters, Alternators & Electrical: Your vehicle has a complex electrical system. Main Mobility can keep it in good working order. Whether you simply want your system tested for proper performance, or need a starter or alternator replaced, we’re here to help.
- Steering & Suspension: A vehicle’s steering and suspension systems literally make “the rubber meet the road.” Normal, everyday driving can lead to wear or damage, and make system components not function as they are designed or intended. Replacing them keeps your vehicle safe, and also restores driving comfort, handling ability and performance as well as extends the life of your tires.
- Tune-ups: Regular tune-ups can help to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently. Over time, some parts and components like spark plugs and spark plug wires gradually lose their efficiency and periodically replacing them can help to restore performance, extend the vehicle’s life, and even save you money at the gas pump!
- Air conditioning Service: Your air conditioning system plays a vital role in keeping the inside of your car at a comfortable temperature. Over time, refrigerant in the system can leak out, not only causing the system to not produce cold air, but also contributing to the possibility of severe damage. Testing the system for leaks, repairing them and recharging the system ensures that it will remain properly lubricated, keep the cabin comfortable and prevent premature compressor failure.
- Exhaust & Mufflers: Exhaust systems and mufflers play a number of critical roles. Not only do they minimize engine noise, but they also direct poisonous exhaust gasses away from your vehicle and remove pollutants from the exhaust. Replacing worn or damaged exhaust components will keep your vehicle quiet and safe while helping to protect the environment!
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does your vehicle have a small dent, ding, crease or hail damage without damage to the paint? Main Mobility can help! We offer paintless dent removal services that’s both quicker than traditional auto body repairs and much more affordable. Ask us for an estimate today!
Click here to request an automotive service appointment!